Saturday, November 20, 2010

when it comes down to it

How bad does the world have to get for people to see it? I can see quite clear how much the world is controlled by well not even the governments but by one non federal, Private bank, called the federal reserve. this is the one bank in the united states that prints our money, then loans the money from the bank to the government, with interest. so from the first dollar printed by this bank we the country had debt. its called centralized banking and this is the second time our country had one, the first one, one of our presidents abolished. ( look it up ) as long as the US has this system the country will be in debt and its because of this debt, that we have to pay so many taxes, does no one else think it is so wrong that we pay taxes three times on some items? pay to buy it, pay to keep it, then pay to sell it. beyond that your paying taxes to make the money you need just to spend it? with all that wouldn't the government have an abundance of money from us? no because they are and will always be in debt. 
beyond all this dept too the only people making real money are the ones making the laws keeping this bank in business and the other companies that profit through this messed up system, credit cards, banks, loan agencies, and our current biggest rip off fad, gold buyers. they make money based on the idea that we will have debt. its like insurance, its a system based on the fact that you pay money for something you might need, not something you will, but might need. so if we want to continue to talk about the coming downfall of the economy it really fell before it was up, because the debt was always there, theres no way to pay it back. now I look at my useless bills I pay, cable, insurance, power, credit cards. I wish I had never used a credit card, and whats bad is I will have to use them again. car insurance I never use, I always pay cash to a lawyer to get me out of anything. cable? I pay for my internet and its overpriced for what I use it for. and power, well wouldn't it be nice to have the money I would save paying a power bill to invest in solar panels.

this goes back to my want to live off the grid, something I probably wont get to do just because of how my life has been so far, very sheltered, but some people who aren't as lucky as me to have good credit, or have even the job I do to afford this apartment live in tents, and they have a life with it, some do. like the rennies I made friends with at the renn faire when I worked there, I loved that life, and they lived quite well. well heres another example of tent living, though slightly more urban area. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment