Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello and welcome

This is my start of something new, the idea behind this blog is to attempt to show and teach my idea behind a daily method of survival, this means me going out in the woods, or forests, showing off and reviewing gear, and demonstrating how to get a few things for free that are useful in survival. or even making your home life slightly more pleasant.

through this blog I will be voicing my opinions however I will attempt to remain anonymous which will be most likely hard for me.  so today ill throw up a few posts to get started then continue on with my daily grind of working a dead end job and paying the rent. comments and questions are welcome, on here or the you tube channel or the email address sdsurvival@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment