Wednesday, January 19, 2011

health Care

I know I might be wrong about this bill, but from my understanding its a bill that forces you to get health care, and if you do not get it then you are required to pay a fine or tax for not getting health care. In my mind insurance in its whole is a rip off, honestly insurance is there for the person who isn't prepared, and yet now is a part of being prepared.

Car insurance, my father told me of days long past where this was an optional beast, now its required to even drive a car, and obtain a license when you are of age.
homeowners insurance, required insuring all the things you own and the home for a set amount of money.
and theres a list, renters insurance is optional and since I live in an apartment and rent, no I am not paying for it.

tornado insurance
flood insurance
hurricane insurance
earthquake insurance
fire insurance
volcano insurance
all mother nature problems, uncontrollable things wheres asteroid insurance, and alien abduction insurance, perhaps thats covered in health insurance if you are probed.

now I wont say that some or all of these could be necessary, they are not where I live, but in California I would have earth quake insurance, and in Kansas I would have tornado insurance, or my form of insurance, not live in a place where that shit happens, because even after the insurance, you still have to rebuild and buy new stuff.

The big part of all of these, the fact that they are NOT required, and health insurance should be my choice, I understand car insurance honestly, driving is the most dangerous thing we do, ever, and we do it every single day. That means every single day people age ranging from 15 to 90 could be driving, flinging near 1 ton vehicles toward you at 20-70 miles an hour and your only protection is your own pile of meta l(God help motorcycles ).
But health insurance, its quite my choice to avoid the doctor at all costs, and with that I avoid the cost of the doctor, now I am being wanted to pay you the government to go to a doctor, or my own avoidance of.  Honestly these are private practice doctors they went to school just as I did, if I do not want to use their services I do not and do not pay for it. If I were to avoid using a lawyer's services and accepted a speeding ticket, not one complaint would I receive,
I do not endorse a political party, nor pay much attention, however I do hope this health bill is revoked, denounced. and please for dear God, lets not repeat the cycle of 8 year terms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment