Tuesday, November 23, 2010

another day of news

Ok this first article hits home for me, when I first moved out of my parents house into this appartment my first course of action was replacing every bulb in the apartment to cfls perhaps I am just a fan of Tesla, but I do not know if this action has saved me money, but I have not had to change a bulb since. not to mention that most of these bulbs were free from my local energy company, and got another box of them from the energy company, after I had gotten the coupons, so they bought them, not me.  this next article not only talks about cfl but newer and well, more expensive led bulbs.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-20023357-54.html

I did have more articles but. I believe that is all for tonight since its already 3:30 am, I had to help the SO write a paper for school. and camping starts in the morning, I am so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment