Saturday, March 28, 2015

Possible return!

I'm thinking about revamping this blog and giving it a good turn around, I've learned a lot since I stopped writing in this blog and I've been writing randomly in a personal blog. So now no more hiding my face or anything, and I think I will start doing videos. Let's all see if I can do what I preach. This year I want to spend more time in the woods more time fishing and playing like I did when I was a kid, got I miss lake Norman. In those years of my life I was always doing something outside and now I'm more of a couch potato. So who's with me to write this thing, and make it better than ever and me showing some of the old skills I know and some of the new skills I've learned and we will do things I've never tried before.
So hears to a new summer season coming let's hope it's a good year to be outside, because that's where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment