Friday, December 31, 2010

Television

What shows are on your list of daily watch? not much on mine, when I do catch some Tv, I like conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura  from this show I don't honestly think he is finding anything out about the world that is relate-able in fact. He is pretty much finding things stated within star enquirer and globe. there is another conspiracy show I have been watching  on the history channel, I do not know the name but it is worse than Jesse. the facts are put in favor of nothing being amiss and that the government tells all. They work towards saying that there is nothing wrong with the world.

With these shows, and then more and more websites supporting other sites and foundations like wikileaks, do not think that there is possibly something wrong with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment