Sunday, May 24, 2015

new pack and other wants

I have a wishlist of gear and camping equipment I have yet to get. I'm like this every year around this time, all I want is to be outside.I want to get a new bag, the one I have is light yes but the pockets are hard to access without emptying the entire pack, So a new pack is one of the next things I want to find, and in between the different things I like having a molle/alice system would be nice, and I think that this pack has some molle first I looked at the voodoo tactical  matrix bag
I liked it, the pockets are nicer but, I'm not much of a light camper, I have a large
cooking set and go camping for days. I am not bushcrafty enough to only deal with so little gear.
the next bag was hard to find even to buy but the thrill of the hunt for this pack was on, looks like molle webbing on the front, comes with a rain fly built in, the pockets are removable so accessing items in there will be possible with out emptying the pack, and this pack was big enough for my kit. I hope, I haven't gotten it yet. wish my luck.

I would like everyone to think of me as a few things. the poorman's prepper possibly, a cheap camper with some nice gear. I would rather be an inventive survivor. I like to think I have common sense down, and this helps when I'm in need of something I can normally make it. and honestly I don't have a job right now, I'm not bringing in any money at this time but I still manage my way to get gear, I bought a few things on my tax return. some of those things are camera batteries, and with that I hope to start doing videos too, I have shot a few hours worth of footage but I don't want it released yet.
These bags I will buy this bigger one, and it has a lot of bells and whistles like a moving strap set..I've only found this set for sale in china now, it was on ebay shortly. http://www.sgbuy4u.com/item/9680039042#

and the other thing I would like for my travels his this grill top.

No comments:

Post a Comment