Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy week

This week has been quite busy and stressful for me, I bought a new Vehicle, a Suzuki vitara. I am glad to have the suv styling I wanted, I wish the car looked better though, but it was cheapish I think. I am rather lost about buying cars, but I had to finance it, take out a loan to get it, which has me annoyed and in a bit of debt, which is something I have never had to deal with. Regardless, I have more space for while driving, its a better shtf vehicle.

In the news today, another large earthquake in japan, was a possible tsunami warning but it was canceled. and also a possible or certain US government shutdown. I don't really have too much information on either. I am also running dry on content so if someone wants to throw me a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment